Monday, December 14, 2009

MOONG KA MOGRA


Hi Friends,
This recipe has a story behind it. This is one of my favorite recipe. As all of us know many children have less taste for raw food.I include my daughters in that group. They need to be pampered to have raw food. But this one is the first recipe that both my daughters loved to eat. This recipe needs very little cooking as most of its ingredients can be had raw and I hope you like it.

Ingredients:
1 cup Sprouted Moong
1 small chopped onion
1 big chopped tomato
2 to 3 chopped green chilly
1/2 tsp pepper powder
Salt

method:
Heat oil or butter in a pan, add chopped green chilly and fry. add onions and fry for 2 mins. Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric and salt. let the tomatoes leave its juice. Now add sprouted moong and add 1/2 cup water. cook for 6 to 8 mins. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander. Serve hot with chapati or Enjoy as a salad.




Do send your suggestions and your own exclusive recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment